Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Flourishes

Hi all.....well it's time for another post and I used some of my favourite Distress Inks and it's in my favourite colour....Purple!!!



Products Used

Cardstock: Black, White and Ranger White Glossy Cardstock
Misc.: Maya Road Chipboard- Mini Scrolls and Mini Antique Keys, Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder- Dusty Concord, Tsukineko Clear Embossing Powder, Misc. Black Sparkle Embossing Powder, Ranger Perfect Pearls- Jewels, Basic Grey Basics Paper Ribbon Dollies, Ranger Ink Blending Tool and Misc. Rhinestone


So, I stamped the Flourish with Dusty Concord and then I stamped it again with Versamark and embossed with the clear EP. I used my distress inks and the blending tool for the background. I added the paper ribbon, which I used the Perfect Pearls on. Inked the mini scrolls with Versamark and used the Black Sparkle EP on them and then I did the key with the Black Soot and the Dusty Concord EP and adhered them all to the front. I cut the banner from the Glossy White CST, leaving the CST in the die, then I used the Blending Tool with the Milled Lavender. Stamped my sentiment with the StazOn and pop dotted it on my card. Added the rhinestone to the key and that's it for this card, so...........until next time!!! Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I really like this one Kim! Love all the products you used! It's SO PRETTY! :o)

Shirley Fread said...

Another terrific card, Kim. Love the flourishes.