Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hubby's Birthday Card!!!

Here's a card that I made for my Hubby's Birthday.............

and this is the verse on the inside of the card............he just loved the card and couldn't stop laughing........I guess I picked the right saying.........lol
I really love this verse and image........the stamps are from Gina K and I coloured it in with my Copics of course!!! The old guy reminds me of Fish from the Barney Miller show, hmmmmm.......now that's really showing my age.......lol.......so anyways I decided that since he looked like Fish I would colour him like Fish!!! The rest of the card is just layering and some Spellbinders dies. Well, that's it for this post.........till next time...........

4 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh this is fabulous Kim! Love that little old guy...and I definitely see the resemblance to "Fish"! To cute...I can see why he loved it!

Shirley Fread said...

No wonder your hubby liked his card....it is fantastic!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

haha love it!

Sara said...

HAH!!! I love it!