Sunday, October 10, 2010

Flower Soft Snowman Card with A Twist

Here's a oh so adorable snowman card made with our new Flower Soft!!!



Products Used:
Coredinations Cardstock,  All In The Family Classy Reds   All In The Family Pretty In Pinks 
Copic Paper - Blending Card 8.5x11 125 Sheets
Stampendous Stamp - Stretchy Snowman Clear Set
Penny Black Stamp - Christmas Snap Shots Clear Set
Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Imaginisce Cottage Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
Copic Markers YR65, YR68, B0000, BOO, B21, B23, B28, Y28, R35, R37, R39, 100 & 0 Colorless Blender, Copic ABS-1 Kit
Flower Soft - Delphinium Blue Mix, Polar White Diamond Range, Flower Soft Adhesive - PVA Glue [Stampendous Glitter - Crystal Multi Ultra Fine
Kaiser Craft Rhinestones – Silver

So to start off I just had to use the new Flower Soft, what a awesome product, but I decided to add a twist..........first off I stamped the Stretchy Snowman stamp and all the accessories, as well as the stamp from the Penny Black set, on the new Copic Blending Cardstock with the momento ink and cut them all out. I used the Flower soft glue all over the snowman's body, then I sprinkled on the White Flower Soft and the twist.......I added the glitter over top. It really does look like snow in person!
Here's a close up of part of the card..........

It really doesn't show well on the pic but it looks awesome!!!

Then I used my Copics to colour the carrot, hat, arms and the stamp from the Penny Black set and then added the Flower Soft and the glitter is only on the white Flower Soft. I also cut a strip of the white cardstock for the bottom and did the same again with the Flower Soft and glitter. While I was waiting for it all to dry, I airbrushed the the bottom half and used the Imaginisce paper on the top. Once everything was all assembled on the front, I coloured some of the silver bling with my black Copic for the eyes and mouth........but I thought it needed something in the top corner, so I added some silver bling. Then I mounted it onto the Coredinations cardstock. Well that's it for this card........the hardest part for me was waiting for the card to dry!

You can check out all the products I have used in the links above, under the products used heading click on the name and it will take you to the product.

Don't forget to check out Scrapbooker's Paradise there are loads of new products and if you spend over $50 you can have your order shipped for free!!! Valid only in the 10 Canadian Provinces and until October 31st!!! See the website for more details.

2 comments:

Shirley Fread said...

Absolutely love the snowman...the snow looks great with the flower soft and glitter! Keep up the excellent work!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Way too cute! Love the way you used the Flowersoft!